Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wanted...Another Utilikilt

Look I know they're expensive, but I wear mine all the time. This is before the crawl, getting Taylor to bed. I was just feeling silly. Shannon always complains about taking pictures of me because I can't do it without making a funny face.
This is Shannon on the crawl, doesn't she look lovely. Yes, she does. I'm not trying to kiss up for a new kilt, but I would really like one. Shannon said maybe for my birthday, I feel just like a little kid.

4 comments:

Kelly O said...

She is beautiful. I have always thought so. I bet she would look damn good in a kilt!

Shannon said...

Will put his still wet kilt on me yesterday. It was comfortable but for women it's not any different than wearing a skirt.

Thank you for the compliment.

Wudas said...

Say, Will, about Shannon's appearance...like...DUH!

Wudas said...

New blog address for me: www.bransonranch.com