Monday, December 10, 2007

My Workman Kilt has Returned!!

So I got my kilt back last week and I'm very happy to have it. I gotta tell you, I don't wear my tan original much anymore (it's a little big) so it seemed like I only had one kilt. They just stitched it up (which Shannon could have done) but it only cost $5 for shipping and they fixed it for free. Thanks to Joe at Utilikilts for all of his help.

Utilikilts also announced the winners of their Mock-u-mercial contest, and...............I didn't win. Oh well, I get a free special edition kilt just for entering. For some reason my Mock-u-mercial doesn't play all the way through on the UK website. So if you want to it in its entirety you can check it out on www.youtube.com it's called UK team.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A free kilt! What is a limited edition kilt anyway? Do you get any color choices? When do you get the kilt and will you model it?

Shannon said...

Will showed me the limited edition kilt from last year. It was okay.

Kelly O said...

They did a good repair on that for you. Have you thought about taking the kilt that is to big for you to a tailor, they could put some darts in the waist band and fit it for you. Would only run you $10-$15 bucks and then you would get more wear out of it.

I am so sad that you did not win!