Sunday, October 16, 2005

Crawl pics

I've been trying to load pictures from the bar crawl all week, but for some reason they won't load. Check the website www.castrovalleycrawl.com there are some good pictures of us (even one with apl).

last night we went rollerskating with Taylors school. We had lots of fun, and Taylor did a pretty good job (mostly you just hold her hand and skate, she glides). Morgan does pretty good, but when he skates it looks more like controlled falling. Last weekend I installed a new garbage disposal and I think I hurt my back (being all scrunched under the sink) I don't think the skating helped at all, because last night I was sore. Maybe it's just from the beer gut.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you should try posting a different photo. Sometimes blogger just doesn't like a particular photo and it won't post no matter how many times you try to post it.

Anonymous said...

The skating pictures are really good. Looks like you guys were having a good time. Were there a lot of people there from Taylor's school? Do a little stretching for your back - and the rest of you, too!

angie, party of one said...

Doesn't getting old suck? We never used to hurt after routine projects. Oh well. There is a really good picture of you and Shannon on the site. Of course I am trying to duck out of the shot in the one that I'm in and obviously didn't succeed.

Kelly O said...

I don't how I missed that you posted a full week ago and I did not see it. I love the crawl pictures you all so great!

wilsajedi said...

Well, I really didn't post a week ago. I was started to, but never finished because I couldn't load a photo.

Wudas said...

Wait until you get really old. Like your father-in-law.