Friday, August 03, 2007

Seattle

So ever since we got back from vacation I've been looking at real estate prices in Seattle. I know we can't move, I think Shannon's mom might kill us. (I live in fear for my life, really) I was just interested how much a house would cost. Well then my friend Steve told me it rains like 300 days a year (oh yes, I forgot). The only reason is to be closer to the utilikilts store (I'm so selfish).
Maybe I should open a store in town? Utilikilts has a wholesale program. I could sell boots and kilts and belts and kilts and shirts and kilts and stuff and kilts...Another pipe dream. Oh well next week I'm back at work, in pants.

5 comments:

angie, party of one said...

You can't be serious, two posts in one week? What have we done to deserve this?
My grandma lives in Washington and I love it there. It's true though, the rain gets depressing according to my mom.

wilsajedi said...

Shannon says no way. I need financial backing for my kilt store, and a name. I was thinking "Will's kilts and thrills" but maybe not.

angie, party of one said...

I think that's a great name! Or "Nothing underneath". People would be intrigued.

Anonymous said...

I'd wouldn't like it if you moved far away but it's your lives and you have to live them, not me. But I'd laugh when you found out just how dreary it is most of the year there.

Kelly O said...

Seattle has the highest suicide rate in the US. They say that is due to the amount of rain there.

I would love to have you closer to me thougt, Washington is right in the middle, perfect.