Sunday, September 02, 2007

I GOT A NEW KILT!!!

This is my new 'Workman Utilikilt'. Pretty cool? Yes, thank you. Shut up, it's been years since my legs saw this much sun. It's gonna take some time to get them tan. My new kilt is an early Christmas present (I know it's reeeaaalllyyy early) and it has some nice features.


The hammer loop is adjustable. So it can hold my 2nd favorite tool (shown), or a Dewalt drill. It's made of 100% cotton duckcloth, so it's nearly indestructible (Superkiltman). I plan on wearing it to work in the yard tommorrow, hopefully it won't be as hot as today but at least I'll have A.C.

Two fat back pockets. Which kilt should I wear on the crawl?
The end.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Will showed me his tan line on his legs. I had to look pretty close to see it.

angie, party of one said...

Fat pockets for the crawl...better to hide bottles in!

Kelly O said...

I think you own more skirts than I do, but my legs are much darker than yours, maybe you shoudl consider some nylons?

Very cool kilt by the way, I like colour.

Anonymous said...

I vote for wearing the survival for the pub crawl. You can stash 18 beers in the pockets for emergencies.

Darryl, of all people, says his legs are tanner than yours. I'm not so sure.