Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And Another Thing

This is the morning after the show. I asked Shannon to take some pictures so I could send them to Utilikilts for a contest (hopefully another free kilt, no I don't know what the other free kilt looks like yet).
Yes, these are my new cool Vans. I saw them when I was buying some shoes for Morgan, and had to come back for them.
I can't do my 'Brain Age' with you staring and taking pictures of me. Ya done?
look at that great smile, it looks sort of like her brothers.
which looks sort of like mine, but not as good.
AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!
This is my old school (Clifton), it has since become the "independent learning high school" (Redwood). They are tearing it down to build a new facility, because even the F--- ups need a clean state of the art place to learn.
This is the last remaining wing, I got in so much trouble here.


Enough rambling, this blog makes no sense.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the photos. You should mention that Taylor took the photo of you.

angie, party of one said...

I love the pics too. Shannon, your hair looks pretty that length.
I used to have to go visit the f-ups at Redwood Continuation when I did house arrest. They suck.

Anonymous said...

I liked it.