Sunday, January 20, 2008

Morgan's B-day

This year we had a party for Morgan during the day, and he had a sleep over that night. The party was good, and the sleep over was pretty good. Morgan had 2 friends spend the night, Kane (who was great), and Justin (who can be a total snotty little jerk). Justin brought his PS2 over, so the kids could play Guitar Hero. I was out picking up some Zachery's when they were trying to hook up the PS2, when I got home they were having some trouble. It turns out that when I hung the TV on the wall, and I ran a connector around (the connectors for our TV are all in the back) to the front, I hooked up the S-connector as well and it cancels out the RCA connector.

We could hear the sound but no picture. I realized this and said "I know why it won't work"
Justin: "because your TV doesn't work?" (in a snotty tone)
I stopped and looked at him (I was kind of taken aback) and said "F--- you." That little jerk pretty much pissed me of the rest of the night.
What a little asshole.
Like I said earlier, Kane was great. Well behaved, sometimes loud but I can deal with that. He has really become a great kid the last couple of years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that kid will have a tale to tell when he gets home. The hell of it is they won't get it and neither will the kid.

I like a guy that cuts to the chase.

Kelly O said...

I am not a fan of snotty kids either. I don't get it, don't we want to raise kids we want to spend time with? Kids that are enjoyable?

Your cake is great, I am going to show the pictures to Sebass when I get home.