Monday, September 12, 2005

Sam



This is Samantha, my mom and dad's new puppy. She's very cute, and well behaved. My parents had to go to a wedding on Saturday, so we watched Sam for them. Daisy was a little rough with her at first, and Sam was a little afraid of Daisy, but after a while they were chasing each other around all over the house.

I kegged one batch of beer this weekend, I'll probably tap it next weekend before Shannon leaves for OK. I don't like when she is gone, I have a hard time getting everything done around here without her. She does most of the chores (which she tells me all the time) and I hate doing laundry. Besides, when she's gone I stay awake watching TV and don't get enough sleep.

4 comments:

Kelly O said...

It is good for her to go, then she comes back and you have a new found appreciation for all she does for you and the kids.

Sam is cute, almost makes me want a dog. I would have to get rid of Paul first, he told me before we got married that I could only have one hairy pet at a time, and he is pretty hairy so no dogs are in my future.

Shannon said...

I'm sure that Will can handle things while I'm gone. That's a great photo of Sam

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to see Sam - she's really cute - I'll have to show her picture to the girls. Isn't it nice to be missed, Shannon? I'm sure you'll do fine Willie... just go to bed!

Wudas said...

Sam looks like a keeper. Did Daisy miss her when Sam went home? I know she like playing with Fready.