Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a load of crap!!!

Shannon's out of town, so I took the kids out to D&E's for the corn maze. When we got there we found this. Apparently, they bought a manure spreader. WOW!!!! is all I can say. A whole machine dedicated to spreading shit.
So Taylor, Morgan, and I jumped in the back of the truck. Darryl hooked-up the poo thrower, and we drove out to the field. Darryl hops out of the truck and flips the handle. He climbs back into the truck and off we go.

Look at that poo flying through the air. It has these tines on the back, so you could say that the shit really hits the fan. I swear monkeys at the zoo are jealous. It's quite the sight, I have to say. It will save them a lot of time cleaning up after the horses. Lets face it there is nothing like flying crap. It's craptastic.


Oh yeah, we went to the corn maze too. There was no poo flying there, but it was still a lot of fun.



4 comments:

Kelly O said...

Shitty post William.

(I could not resist that one, but seriously I laughed my butt off)

Shannon said...

I don't think anyone in our family needs help spreading out manure.

angie, party of one said...

I thought the last picture would be you rolling in the poo.

Wudas said...

I heard if you roll in manure in cultivates your coconuts.