Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween '07

This is Morgan and Taylor handing out candy to our first trick or treaters of the night. After this was taken, Taylor and I headed out and Morgan stayed home w/Corinne. Taylor had to pee about halfway through so we came home. Morgan went out with us the rest of the night.

Morgan wore the same costume as last year, but I don't think it will fit him for long. I wore them out, I asked them if they wanted to keep going but they said they were tired.

Taylor was Catwoman. She looked great, and for the first time I can remember she was warm. Shannon made her boots and hood part of the mask. Look at her belt, its a whip (nice touch).


These were our pumpkins, Morgans on the left, mine in the middle and Taylor's on the right. We carved these on Saturday night. we normally carve pumpkins at our friend Ryan's house, but this year he couldn't do it. So everyone came over here, and we carved them downstairs. The tile was easy to clean and everyone had a good time. I wish Shannon was here to enjoy Halloween with us, but we'll just have to have a bigger Halloween next year.



3 comments:

Kelly O said...

I was thinking about Shannon not being home for Halloween, knid of sucks it is really fun time with the kids.

I love the picture of Cat Woman, she looks so good. Morgan is getting to be so tall, there is no way he will fit in that costume next year.

Shannon said...

I'm glad that everyone had a good time. Just think of all the candy that I'm not eating by being in OKC.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Taylor looks great. I agree with Shannon about not eating the candy. I didn't even pretend we get kids this year. In 17 years we've had one but I bought candy anyway. Guess who ate it.