Saturday, August 09, 2008

Keeping Busy

I have been trying to keep busy while Shannon is away, and no I'm not constantly on EBAY. I painted the downstairs bathroom, but I forgot to take a before picture. So these are just the finished pics.
See, very nice. But I think we need new towels now. Funny how you do a project and then all your stuff looks like crap.
Like the stripes?
I think it just gives you a little more to look at when you're....thinking.
Taylor and Daisey resting, don't they look exhausted.
And I needed another coffee mug like I needed a hole in the head, but I couldn't help it. I'll post my other project next time.

5 comments:

angie, party of one said...

Love the stripes, I have some handyman work you can do if you ever get bored.
PLUS, I still haven't seen Dark Knight, dammit!

Shannon said...

The bathroom looks great! It looks a whole lot brighter and lighter. What's Daisy doing on the couch with Taylor? Even though Daisy isn't supposed to be on the couch, they look cute together.
Nice mug.

angie, party of one said...

HA HA HA! BUSTED WILL!!!!!!

Wudas said...

I have a bedroom to paint. Wanna help? I love the stripes in your bathroom. I'm thinking of a silver dry brush thing on one wall in the bedroom.

Kelly O said...

So busted with the dog!

We have been doing some painting around here as well and I agree with your observation that every thing else looks like crap when you are done.

I had to buy new sheets and comforter for PJ's room after the halls were painted. I told Paul I was going to start replacing stuff a little at a time. It would so nice to have a towel without a ragged hem.