Saturday, July 02, 2005

All right, I guess I'll blog too

So my wife has this blog, and I've been reading it, making comments and stuff. Her sister and mother do blogs, it all gets somewhat addicting, so here is mine.

My name is William, I live in a suburb of San Francisco with my wife and 2 kids. Life is just peachy. I have more hobbies than time, making beer, playing the drums, reading comics, anything to do with Star Wars...You get the picture. Well now I guess blogging will be another hobby, but I think I'll have to learn to type . I've been putting it off for 30 something years and I just can't escape it anymore.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Will, you're off to a great start!

Kelly O said...

Welcome to the Dark Side Will.

Wudas said...

Kicking and screaming into the new century comes William. With his hair on fire and poetic prose at his fingertips he joins bloggers anonymous. May the force be with you.

wilsajedi said...

thanks for the support. Angie you can post your comment now.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm cool now too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was just happy to see that someone knows how to spell "all right."

Write on, Will.