Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ranting



If you've seen my comments on Shannon's blog, then you'll know what I am referring to. If not then you might want to read hers to get up to speed.

Why do stupid people have to ruin everything!?! You know the people I'm talking about, the people that failed kindergarten...Can you stand in a line? Do you know what a line is? Do they have lines in your country(state,city,town)? Can you just wait your f---ing turn! These are the people that think they deserve extra, because they did an extra special job of wiping their ass this morning...Well I'm here to tell you, you didn't and you still smell like shit so f--- off.

Why is there gum on the walls of the Materhorn? Just couldn't wait those extra 50 seconds until the ride was over to throw it away in the trash can properly? Why do you insist on being in places that you clearly are not meant to be? I hate you and you ugly, dirty, smelly rotten kids too. Perhaps you should not have squandered your money on vacation, and put it towards your kids education. Maybe then the chain of inbred assholes will be broken? Probably not though, I expect my kids will have the same low tolerance for stupid people that I do.

Now then,

Having a great time, wish you were here.

6 comments:

Kelly O said...

LOL, I don't think you sugar coat things like you are Will, just tell it like it is, we can take it.

These are the same people that let their kids run through restraunts and knock the hot coffee out of the servers hands and then file a law suit because their child was hurt.

I know them...they live in Kamloops too...they are everywhere

The

Shannon said...

Will makes it sound like we're not having any fun! I know that we're having a great time. But there are annoying people who block the entrances to rides and stop right in front of you when your walking through the park. All those people were getting on my nerves yesterday, but today they don't bother me. When I get tired and cranky, just like my kids do, then those people get on my nerves. I guess yesterday was my cranky day. I do have to say that after a while I get tired of the crowds and I just have to get out of the park for a while.

Anonymous said...

Hands down the funniest blog posting I've read yet. Not only that...it describes my feelings about the other people at the "Happiest Place On Earth" as well. Why can't everyone be as cool as us dammit!?!?

Anonymous said...

Will, I know what you mean... it's a pain being in D-land w/people who don't get it. Next time, go in May - it's much better, the summer shows are ready to go and their are no lines (seriously, you just walk right up to Indiana Jones and hop in a car - I've been their twice in May... come to think of it, you should know this - you're the one who told me!)

Glad you're home now and able to calm down. Now I remember why I used to run away from you and lock myself in the bathroom!

Anonymous said...

BTW - If you think Disneyland crowds are annoying...the people that are REALLY annoying are the ones in Washington DC! Now there's a place where you want people to show some respect, wait their, turn, and BE QUIET (esp. in the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington Cemetary.)

Wudas said...

So...Will...tell us what you really think! I've been to D'land with you and your kids and they've been great. There are people in this world that should be neutered. Then they won't pass on their selfish genes.